Read about our journey with RPS Switchgear
The early stages
We began with the website. This project had the following challenges:
- A tight timeframe – RPS needed everything reading for the upcoming tradeshow
- The product was complex and needed to be conveyed in a simple manner
- Involvement of a global sales team, whose input was essential.
Also, once the work was underway, it became clear that all of RPS Switchgear’s printed collateral needed some urgent attention as well.
When you are selling products worldwide, it is important to give the sales team the support tools they need.
We began this project by collating each sales person’s requirements, which included:
- A modern website that simplified their complex product, provided a clear message and was easy to navigate.
- Posters of their products for their entry way and client training room (which now provide a fresh office look that reflects their business culture)
- Five different sales brochures
- Presentation folders
- Branded notebooks
Steven Jones from RPS switchgear says,
“Our website had been in the ‘too hard’ basket for a long time. The service LimeRed provided us was excellent. We were on a very tight timeframe and there were lots of people with an opinion.
Jen’s patience with us was outstanding and we got the desired result. We had both the website and the brochures ready for the trade show! Since working with LimeRed Design, we have seen increased web traffic and leads. Our sales teams are also very pleased with their new tools as it makes their job much easier.”